Everybody loves cupcakes; I’m pretty sure that you like them too. What we have here is a collection of some of the best cupcake recipes from around the internet which I gathered for your delight.
The criteria in choosing the best cupcake recipes vary. What I did was to follow all the interesting cupcake recipes from famous blogs and food websites and see if they pass my criteria. The weight is more in the taste, consistency, and texture area. Of course, appearance and other aesthetics matter but I gave it a lighter percentage
Best Cupcake Recipes:
1. Chocolate Whiskey and Beer Cupcakes
2. Vanilla Cupcake
3. Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
4. Snow-topped Holiday Cupcakes
5. Apple and Maple Cupcakes with Maple frosting and Totoro
6. Cheesecake Cupcake
7. Sincere Strawberry Cupcakes
8. Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Brandy Strawberries and Chantilly Cream
9. Raspberry Lemon Cupcake
10. Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
11. Peaches and Cream Cupcake
12. Chocolate Cardamom Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
13. Vanilla Bean Cupcakes filled with Dulce de Leche
14. White Butter Cupcakes with Swiss Meringue Buttercream
15. The Ultimate Bacon Chocolate Cupcakes
16. Orange Chai Spiced Cupcakes with Spiced Vanilla Buttercream
17. Low-Fat Vanilla Cupcakes and Cream Cheese Icing
18. Vegan S’mores Cupcakes
19. Sweet Potato Cupcakes
20. Margarita Cupcakes
21. Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
22. Sour Cream Apple Cake
23. Ginger Cupcakes with Ginger Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Just so you know, I am still in the hunt for the best cupcake recipes in the internet and still patiently trying the recipes that are interesting. Expect an update to this post anytime soon.
I understand that there are still several best of the best cupcake recipes out there that need recognition. If you feel that one of them is yours or if you know a great cupcake recipe that is not on the list, you can always share the link for the benefit of everyone.
Since sharing is sexy (like all of our readers), you won’t mind saving me the last piece, right?
I hope that you all enjoy the sweetness of life and have fun following these best cupcake recipes!
do you know how to make a red velvet?
Vanjo Merano says
Yes Will, I’ll be making one soon.
hi..can i ask you if i can bake in the microwave oven?
Nam (The Culinary Chronicles) says
Thanks so much for including the Vanilla Bean Cupcakes w/ Dulce de Leche on your list! So fun and these other cuppies looks DELISH!
Panlasang Pinoy says
Hi, Nam. I enjoyed your Vanilla Bean cupcake. I’ll try more of your recipes 🙂
Wow!!!!!! This is what I’ve been waiting for! You’re really an angel sent from above! Pipilitin kong i-try na i-bake ang mga ito….thank you so much, Vanjo! God bless!