There are a lot of recipes in the world’s cuisine that make use of Fish Fillet. The only way to identify the dish’s origin is by looking at the other ingredients that comprise it then associate them with the continent, country, or region where these are often used. In this Fish Fillet recipe, we’ll be using “Tausi” (Chinese Black Beans).
Tausi is directly associated with the oriental or Chinese cuisine and is known to provide extra amounts of saltiness to the food. This Asian inspired recipe brings out the oceanic taste of the fish less the smell.
Try this Fish Fillet with Tausi recipe.
Fish Fillet with Tausi
- 1 lb Fish Fillet tilapia, red snapper, or tuna
- 4 tbsp Chinese black beans tausi
- 1/2 cup Parsley chopped finely
- 1/2 cup Green onions chopped
- 1 medium sized Onion chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 pc egg beaten
- 1 cup Cornstarch
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Put some breading on the fish by dipping it on the beaten egg mixture.
- Place the cornstarch in a clear plastic bag and put-in the fish. Close the container(be sure that there is some air inside) and shake until the cornstarch is evenly distributed on the fish
- Do 1 and 2 twice
- Fry the fish and set aside
- On a separate pan, sauté the onion and put-in the chinese black beans
- Add the green onion and parsley and simmer for 3 minutes
- Add water and let boil
- Put-in the fried fish fillet and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!
thanks…i learned a lot from you. more power!
Great recipe and you have nicely instructed it by adding a video! I’ll try it at home. Thank you.
About the parsley, is that the Italian parsely or the Chinese one? Thanks.