Mayo Brownies is a simple brownie recipe that makes use of mayonnaise. The mayo helps make it moist and rich. Traditionally butter or vegetable oil is used to provide moisture for brownies and cakes.
I simply love how moist these brownies are. It makes it perfect for dessert or for snacking.
How to Make Mayo Brownies
Making this yummy dessert is the same as making any other brownie. The first procedure is to sift and combine all dry ingredients and mix these all together. Do this by sifting all-purpose flour and cocoa powder using a kitchen mesh. Add baking powder and salt. Mix well using a wire whisk.
The next procedure is to prepare the other ingredients. Let’s refer to these as the wet ingredients. I first cracked the eggs and whisked it in a large bowl. I added our Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise. This is where the good stuff starts to happen. Make sure to whisk until smooth. Add Vanilla extract and sugar afterwards. I like our brownies to be more chocolatey. This is the reason why I use both cocoa powder and chocolate chips at the same time.
We need to prepare the chocolate chips by melting in a double boiler. The good news is that you don’t need to purchase this tool. You can always improvise. Simply boil water in a small saucepan. Place the chocolate chips is a glass or metal bowl and put it on the saucepan with boiling water. Make sure that the water is not touching the bowl. Stir the chips as it melts until it is completely done.
Finally, combine the melted chocolate with the wet ingredients. Mix well and then fold-in the dry ingredients. Transfer the brownie mixture to a baking dish and then bake for 20 to 25 minutes in 350F.
Try this Moist Mayo Brownies Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 10 tablespoons Lady's Choice Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 pieces eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare the dry ingredients by sifting flour and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl. Add baking powder and sugar. Mix well using a wire whisk. Set aside.
- On a separate bowl, crack eggs. Beat the eggs.
- Add Lady's Choice Mayonnaise. Mix well until all the ingredients in the bowl are well blended. Add vanilla extract and gradually add-in sugar. Continue to mix until texture becomes smooth.
- Melt the chocolate chips using a double boiler (watch video below for details).Stir-in the melted chocolate with the mayonnaise mixture. Mix well.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients with the mayonnaise mixture. Fold until smooth. Add chopped walnuts.
- Pour the brownie mixture into an 8x8 baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let the brownies cool down.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
HOPING FOR A SIMPLE CUPCAKES RECIPES
Rebecca Recentes says
Easy to follow steps and ingredients are available.
Vanjo Merano says
Thanks for your feedback. Happy to help.