Easy Grilled Vegetables
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Course: Side Dish
Keyword: grilled vegetable, grilled veggies
Servings: 4 people
Author: Vanjo Merano
- 1 bunch asparagus about 15 spears, lower edge trimmed
- 1 piece red onion cut into half
- 1 piece red bell pepper cut into half and seeds removed
- 1 piece yellow bell pepper cut into half and seeds removed
- 15 to 20 pieces medium sized Crimini or white mushrooms cleaned
- 1 piece zucchini sliced thinly lengthwise
- 1 piece yellow squash sliced thinly lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Heat-up your grill. Note: You can use charcoal or gas grill.
Combine garlic powder and olive oil. Mix well.
Arrange the vegetable on the grill, and then baste with the olive oil mixture.
Sprinkle salt and pepper. Grill each side for about 3 to 5 minutes or more if needed.
If necessary, slice the vegetables into smaller pieces. Arrange everything in a large plate.
Serve. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 658kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 44mg | Potassium: 2669mg | Fiber: 19g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 8150IU | Vitamin C: 472.1mg | Calcium: 207mg | Iron: 12.9mg